Booking Terms & Conditions
Hi there! We’ve worked hard on making our Booking Terms and Conditions easy to read. This is a summary of the main points of our Booking Terms and Conditions, but should not be considered a substitute for reading the full version that follows.
• Preshit Creations provides a booking platform, Parlour Booking.com, which allows you to discover and book online with spas, salons, and other businesses. You can buy or book Partner Services by making a Parlour Booking through the Parlour Booking Website or the Parlour Booking Widget.
• The Partner Services you can buy or book via parlour booking website are sold by our Partners and not by us. We are only responsible for arranging and concluding your booking, and we have been appointed by our Partners to act as their commercial agent to do so.
• The contract for the Partner Services is directly between you and the relevant Partner. We are not liable for the Partner Services you receive from our Partners. However, we would like to know when your experience with a Partner in unsatisfactory. We can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org, where you may let us know if your experience with a Partner ever falls below your expectations, and we’ll see if there’s anything we can do to help.
Preshit Creations provides Parlour Booking website include certain Terms of Sale that you need to agree to before making a Parlour Booking. Please check all details and any restrictions relating to a Parlour Booking thoroughly before confirming the Parlour Booking.
• Preshit Creations provides Parlour Booking website reserves the right to deactivate a Parlour Booking Customer Account in the event of a breach of these Booking Terms and Conditions and/or where the Customer acts in a way that is inappropriate, abusive or otherwise unacceptable towards a Partner or our staff.
• If you want to reschedule or cancel a Parlour Booking (and provided that rescheduling or cancellation (as applicable) is not prohibited by these Booking Terms and Conditions) this must be requested and completed by either:
• If you want to talk to us, please get in touch with our team and we’d be happy to help at email@example.com.
• Full Version of the Booking Terms and Conditions
• Please read these Booking Terms and Conditions carefully before you use the Preshit Creations provides Parlour Booking website Services, as these Booking Terms and Conditions will apply to your Salons, SPA, Parlour and other business Booking. We recommend that you print a copy of these Booking Terms and Conditions for future reference. If you do not agree with these Booking Terms and Conditions, you must not use the Preshit Creations provides Parlour Booking website Services to make a booking with our Partners.
Table of Contents
a) Definitions .................................................................2
b) Description of the Parlour Booking Services .............4
c) Relationship Between You, Us, and our Partners .......5
d) How Contracts are Formed Between You and Us.......6
e) Partner Services ...........................................................6
f) Cancellation and No-Show Policies.............................7
g) Customer’s Representations and Warranties................8
h) Resolving Issues ..........................................................8
i) Restrictions on Access..................................................9
j) Price and Payment ......................................................10
k) Liability .......................................................................11
m) Amendments to the Booking Terms and Conditions....12
Capitalised terms used in this document have the meanings assigned to them, and each of the following terms has the meaning assigned to it.
“Booking Confirmation” means a written confirmation that we provide to you regarding a Parlour booking website, either in text or through the Parlour Booking Website user’s profile.
“Customer”, “End User”, and “You” means you, the user of the Parlour booking website Services or the purchaser of any Partner Services.
“Parlour booking website”, “we” or “us” has the meaning set out below:
If You are anywhere else in the world, Parlour booking website means Parlourbooking.com (domain name) provided by Preshit Creations, a company registered in India, by name Preshit Creations, at address – Mauli complex, C.S No. 1693, Lane no 12th Jaysingpur, Taluka -Shirol, District – Kolhapur, Maharashtra.
“Parlourbooking” means an appointment booked online with a particular Partner for the provision of Partner Services made via the Parlourbooking.com Website or the Parlour Booking Widget.
“Parlourbooking Services” means all appointment booking services, including creating appointments, adjustment, rescheduling, and cancelling appointments, provided through the Parlourbooking.com Website or the Parlour Booking Widget.
“Parlourbooking Contract” has the meaning provided in Section 3 of these Booking Terms and Conditions.
“Parlourbooking Customer Account” means an account created on the Parlour Booking Website or Parlour Booking Widget belonging to you, containing information such as your name, booking history, and contact information.
“Parlour Booking Services” means the Parlour Booking Services.
“Parlour Booking Website” means the website Parlour Booking.com, accessible through any web browser or through our mobile apps published on Google Play Store.
“Parlour Booking Widget” means the web interface owned and provided by Preshit Creations, which a Partner may embed on their own website and/or social media channels, and through which Customers may book online with the Partner directly.
“Partner” means a selected third-party provider of goods and services, who offers their goods and services for sale on the Parlour Booking Website or the Parlour Booking Widget.
“Partner Contract” has the meaning provided in Section 3 of these Booking Terms and Conditions.
“Partner Services” means any products, goods and/or services of a Partner offered for purchase or booking on the Parlour Booking Website or the Parlour Booking Widget.
“Pay Cash In Store Booking” means a booking made on the Parlour Booking Website or the Parlour Booking Widget where the booking is not paid for online.
“Terms of Sale” mean the date, time, price, Partner Services, discount, location, cancellation policy, and any other details and conditions shown on the Parlour Booking Website at the time that a Parlour Booking is made.
b. Description of the Parlour Booking Services
Preshit Creations (“we”, “us”, or “our” for short) provides the Parlour Booking Website and the Parlour Booking Widget to make it easy for you to book appointments online with a variety of participating Partners. The Parlour Booking Website and the Parlour Booking Widget include a consolidated list of Partner Services, which you may review and book online using the Parlour Booking Services.
You understand and agree that the Partner Services listed on the Parlour Booking Website and the Parlour Booking Widget are provided by our Partners, and not by us. These Partners, and not Preshit Creations provides parlourbooking website, are responsible for customer service related to these Partner Services, which includes responsibility for the nature, quality, and content of the Partner Services, as well as any disputes regarding scheduling, reservation, cancellation, adjustments, functionality, and issues concerning experience with a Partner’s personnel or policies.
When you make a Parlour Booking, you will need to arrive at the place of business of the Partner in order to receive the Partner Services. The place of business will be indicated in the Terms of Sale of the Parlour Booking.
c. Relationship Between You, Us, and our Partners
The Parlour Booking Website and the Parlour Booking Widget are operated by Preshit Creations. The Website and Widget allow you to book and pay for a broad range of services (Partner Services) in the beauty and wellness space, such as hair, beauty, and massage services, from a variety of providers (our Partners). Those Partner Services are provided by our various Partners and not by us. The provision of the Partner Services booked via the Parlour Booking Website and the Parlour Booking Widget is the responsibility of the Partner which and who provides them.
The legal implications of this is that when you purchase Partner Services, with of Pay Cash In Store Bookings where no binding contract is formed, it will create two binding legal contracts:
• a contract between you and Parlour Booking (under which Parlour Booking has certain responsibilities to you in relation to the purchase or booking) (the “Parlour Booking Contract”). That contract is made based on these Booking Terms and Conditions; and
• a contract between you and the relevant Partner in respect of the provision or supply of the Partner Services which you book through the Parlour Booking Website or the Parlour Booking Widget (the “Partner Contract”). That contract is subject to certain Terms of Sale, which will be disclosed to you prior to confirming your Parlour Booking.
All Partner Services available for purchase on the Parlour Booking Website or the Parlour Booking Widget are offered by Preshit Creations on behalf of its Partners. That is, Preshit Creations takes and concludes your bookings as a commercial agent for its Partners. Therefore, we are not responsible or liable to you for the actual Partner Services that are booked through the Parlour Booking Services.
We may amend these Booking Terms and Conditions from time to time as set out in Section 13 of these Booking Terms and Conditions. Every time you wish to make a Parlour Booking, please check these Booking Terms and Conditions to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time.
d. How Contracts are Formed Between You and Us
When you make a Parlour Booking, you will be able to select which Partner Services you would like to receive. The Parlour Booking Services provide you with an opportunity to check and amend any errors before confirming your Parlour Booking, and will disclose any other relevant terms (e.g. cancellation policy) to you prior to your confirmation. Please take the time to read and check all details of your appointment and applicable terms of sale before confirming your Parlour Booking.
We are appointed as the commercial agent of the Partner to conclude Parlour Bookings on its behalf, and the Partner Contract will be formed when we send you a Booking Confirmation. Your Booking Confirmation is your receipt from Preshit Creations, and will be sent text message to the registered mobile number that you supply on your Parlour Booking website Customer Account upon confirming a Parlour Booking. If you require a tax receipt, you need to contact the Partner directly.
If you wish to reschedule your appointment details (time/date) in whole or in part after you have received a Booking Confirmation, you may do so through, by contacting the relevant Partner directly. However, you may only reschedule your appointment provided that your appointment is not due to take place within a time frame (e.g. 24 or 48 hours) determined by the Partner. The interval between when you may reschedule your appointment and your scheduled appointment start time will be determined independently by each Partner, and disclosed to you at the time of making your Parlour Booking. You should review and understand the cancellation policy before confirming your appointment on the Parlour Booking Website or Parlour Booking Widget. Please note that your ability to reschedule your appointment will be subject to the Partner’s availability during the time you wish to reschedule.
e. Partner Services
Our Partners are under a legal duty to provide Partner Services that are in conformity with the relevant Partner Contract.
All Partner Services shown on the Parlour Booking Website and Parlour Booking Widget are subject to availability. The images and/or descriptions of the Partner Services on the Parlour Booking Website and Parlour Booking Widget are for illustrative purposes only, and actual Partner Services may vary from those images and/or descriptions. We require our Partners to ensure that all information provided by them for display on their page of the Parlour Booking Website and Parlour Booking Widget is accurate, complete and not misleading in any way. Nonetheless, we cannot verify the information which Partners provide to us. It will be each Partner's responsibility to ensure that all of its Partner Services listed on the Parlour Booking Website and Parlour Booking Widget are available and accurately described.
If you are a Customer, you have legal rights in relation to services that are not performed with reasonable care and skill or are otherwise not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Booking Terms and Conditions will affect these legal rights.
It is your (or the person receiving the Partner Services of your Parlour Booking) sole responsibility to communicate in advance any medical or health-related conditions and/or special needs to the Partner that might affect or be affected by any Partner Services (for example without limitation, allergy information and health issues). Notwithstanding Section 8, if you (or the relevant recipient of the Partner Services) fail to disclose any such information to the applicable Partner, neither Preshit Creations nor the relevant Partner shall be liable to you (or the recipient of the Partner Services) for any injury, loss or damages resulting from the Partner Services that could reasonably have been avoided if you (or the recipient of the Partner Services) had disclosed that information prior to receiving the Partner Services.
f. Cancellation and No-Show Policies
In addition to your other legal rights, you may in certain circumstances have the right to cancel a Partner Contract and/or Parlour Booking Contract (as applicable) with the terms set out in this Section 6.
If you wish to cancel your Parlour Booking, you may do so through by contacting your Partner directly. You may only cancel a Parlour Booking through contacting your Partner directly provided that your appointment is not due to take place within a time frame (e.g. 24 or 48 hours) determined by the Partner. The interval between when you may cancel your appointment and your scheduled appointment start time will be determined independently by each Partner, and disclosed to you at the time of making your Parlour Booking as part of the Terms of Sale.
Certain Partners may choose to implement a Cancellation Policy, the terms of which will be disclosed to and confirmed by you at the time of making your Parlour Booking.
Certain Partners may also choose to implement a No-Show Policy. If you fail to turn up to a Partner’s place of business at the time indicated on your Parlour Booking, a Partner may choose to exercise their No Show Policy,
PLEASE NOTE THAT NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN WHERE A CANCELLATION IS ATTEMPTED WITHIN THE TIME PERIOD SPECIFIED IN THE CANCELLATION POLICY OF THE RELEVANT PARTNER.
g. Customer’s Representations and Warranties
• you are at least 18 years of age and of sound mind
• you are legally authorized to provide such information to us;
• the Partner Services associated with your purchase have been duly received; and you are bound to pay the charges.
Breach of any of the representations, warranties, and covenants in this Section 7 are grounds for denial of the other Parlour Booking Services. For the avoidance of doubt, this does not exhaust the claims Preshit Creations may have for breach of the representations, warranties, and covenants described in this Section 7.
h. Resolving Issues
We care about your experience and want to ensure we maintain the highest standards possible. If you have any feedback or would like to make a complaint about one of our Partners or their Partner Services, please either:
• speak to the Partner yourself to try and resolve the issue;
leave an honest review and/or rating for the Partner on the Parlour Booking Website to reflect your experience; or
• email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE DO BEAR IN MIND THAT WHILE WE TAKE ALL COMPLAINTS ABOUT OUR PARTNERS VERY SERIOUSLY AND WILL ALWAYS DO WHAT WE CAN TO HELP TO RESOLVE THEM, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE TO YOU FOR THE PARTNER SERVICE(S) WHICH THE PARTNERS PROVIDE AND ARE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE YOU WITH A REFUND OR ANY OTHER RECOMPENSE IN THE EVENT YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH PARTNER SERVICES WHICH YOU HAVE RECEIVED FROM OUR PARTNERS.
i. Restrictions on Access
Preshit Creations reserves the right to partially or fully restrict your access to the Parlour Booking Services where any of the following occur:
• You maintain a history of many cancelled appointments, no shows, refunds, chargebacks, or other transactions that are negative to the experience of our Partners;
• We reasonably suspect fraud or money laundering by you or someone using your Parlour Booking Customer Account;
• We reasonably suspect the security of your Parlour Booking Customer Account has been compromised;
• You behave inappropriately, abusively, or offensively towards staff of Parlour Booking or employees of a Partner, whether on the phone, through email, through communications within the Parlour Booking Website or Parlour Booking Widget, or in person at the place of business of a Partner;
• You breach other terms set forth in these Booking Terms and Conditions, including the Customer Representations and Warranties; or
• We believe, in our reasonable and sole discretion, that your actions are negatively affecting the quality of Parlour Booking Services.
Additionally, you understand that because Partner Services are sold by our Partners, and not by us, our Partners maintain the right to impose additional restrictions on who may buy and book the Partner Services that they offer. In particular, a Partner may choose to restrict your access to their Partner Profile; prevent you from making a Parlour Booking with Partner Services that they offer; and otherwise restrict your ability to interact with that Partner on the Parlour Booking Website or Parlour Booking Widget. These restrictions are determined solely by the Partners, and we are unable to provide you with access to these Partner Services.
j.Price and Payment
Prices and any applicable delivery and/or processing charges will be as quoted on the Parlour Booking Website or Parlour Booking Widget. The final price you pay connected with a Parlour Booking may be adjusted to reflect any additional goods or services you purchase from the Partner at the time of receiving Partner Services. Additionally, the Parlour Booking Partner may, at their sole discretion, issue a discount that would be reflected on the final tax invoice.
The Partner has full responsibility for accounting for indirect taxes on the total value of the Parlour Booking, plus any adjustments for additional goods or services sold or discounts applied, where applicable. Preshit Creations does not charge you taxes on Parlour Booking, as the Partner Services are provided by the Partner, not by Preshit Creations. As a result, Preshti creations cannot provide you with a tax invoice in respect of your Parlour Booking, and tax invoices will need to be provided by the Partner.
Payment for all Partner Services must be made at the time of receiving treatment. You may pay for Partner services directly with the Partner with cash, credit card or online payment.
For certain Parlour Booking, there may be an option for you to make a Pay Cash In Store Booking. This means that you may make a Parlour Booking then pay the Partner directly for the value of the underlying Partner Services with cash, credit card, or another payment instrument acceptable to the Partner. This option will only appear if the Partner enables this option, and may not appear for some Partners. Please note that when you make a Pay Cash In Store Booking on the Parlour Booking Website or Parlour Booking Widget, no binding legal contract in respect of the Parlour Booking is made.
Where we have been negligent and/or breached a contractual obligation to you, we will be liable for any loss or damage you suffer as a result, provided that loss and/or damage is foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence breach of contract, (by preshit) or would have been considered by you and us to be a likely consequence of it at the time we entered into the Parlour Booking Contract.
We do not accept any liability for the following types of loss, whether caused by breach of contract by the third party, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if the loss is foreseeable: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits; loss of anticipated savings; or waste of management or office time. We do not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under English law.
1. Preshit Creations is not giving any gurantee of any partner so that the preshit Creations is not liable to act of any partner or damages cause by any partner. If any reaction of any ill-treatment or wrong process is followed by partner the Preshit Creations is not liable to any damage, injury or monetary loss.
2. It is not our duty to provide services & guarantee of services provided by any parlour, salons, spa or other business.
3. We do not give any guarantee of any product or we do not recommend any product used at the time of service.
4. It is not our responsibility that if the partner services is not satisfactory in that case if the payment is made by the client in such type of disputes it is not our duty and we are not binding to refund the payment as we are not guarantee of the service.
5. It’s not our duty to decide the rate of partner services. These are the rights of concerned Partner.
6. If the proprietor of parlour, salons, spa or other business
or partner or anybody through them or their staff misbehaves with customer in that case it is not our responsibility to compensate or to take any action.
7. If the services are provided at home through any person of parlour, salons, spa or other business and he/she caused misbehaviour or cheats the customer or stolen some property that is responsibility of that partner.
8. If the booking advance is paid by the customer to the partner directly and services is not provided by any cause we are not responsible to refund the amount of booking. If any illegal act is done by parlour, salons, spa or other business owner, partner or staff member that is the sole liability of the customer with the partner.
9. We are not accepting any payment from any customer for service booking or registration that is a transaction between partner and customer only.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Preshit Creations and its subsidiaries, agents, licensors, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their staff members, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising out of or related to:
• your use of and access to the Parlour Booking Services, including any data or content transmitted or received by you;
• your violation of any term of these Booking Terms and Conditions, including without limitation your breach of any of the representations and warranties above, or other representation or warranty;
• your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation;
• personal information or any other information or content that is submitted via your Parlour Booking Customer Account, including without limitation misleading, false or inaccurate information;
negligent or willful misconduct; or
• any other party's access and use of the Parlour Booking Services with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code.
m.Amendments to the Booking Terms and Conditions
We may revise these Booking Terms and Conditions from time to time in the following circumstances:
• if there are changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and/or
• if there are any other changes to our business that reasonably mean we need to amend these Booking Terms and Conditions.
Every time you use the Parlour Booking Services, the Booking Terms and Conditions in force at that time (and available for view on Parlour Booking Website or Parlour Booking Widget and accepted by you at the point of appointment confirmation) will apply to the Preshit Creations Contract between you and us and the Partner Contract between you and the Partner. You can find the date on which these Booking Terms and Conditions were last updated at the top of this page.
(a) Notices. All communications and notices from you must be sent to Parlour Booking by email at email@example.com or by post to attention: Preshit Creations Mauli complex, C S No. 1693, Lane no 12th Jaysingpur, Taluka -Shirol, District – Kolhapur, Maharashtra may communicate and give notice to you via post, email.
(b) Severability. If any of these Booking Terms and Conditions are determined by a competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
(c) Governing Law. These Booking Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You and we each agree that the court of justice at Jaysingpur, Taluka- Shirol, District- Kolhapur Maharashtra will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or dispute arising from, or related to, the ordering and/or supply of Partner Services via the Parlour Booking Website or the Parlour Booking Widget.
(d) Interpretation. Where applicable, words in these Booking Terms and Conditions that are defined in the singular shall retain the same definition in the plural, and vice versa. Words in the masculine include the feminine, and vice versa. No regard for gender is intended by the language in these Booking Terms and Conditions.